Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Monday, 20 June 2011

Challenge # 3 - Summer....

A big hello to all you Magnolia Lovers,

We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined us for last weeks challenge. Your cards where utterly fabulous! I am very pleased to announce the winner who was drawn using Random.Org.

***********************
*********************
*******************
*****************
***************
*************
***********
*********
*******
*****
***
**
*

number: 117 - Jenine


Congratulations ! Please can you email your name and address to TOMICblog@gmail.com so that Magnolia can send you your secret surprise!
And come back here on the blog on wednesday to discover which entries our dt members chose for TOP 5 and who is the lucky winner of a guest dt spot for a future TOMIC challenge!

Now onto this week's challenge. We would like you to make a creation using the theme 'SUMMER' which begins this week. We want to see summer themed stamps or the word summer on your creations .Please read the rules on the sidebar before submitting, and to give us a direct link to your creation which has to be new :)

Here we have the work that the designers at Magnolia have made for your inspiration. Please do click on the members names which will take you to their blogs for further details of their creations.

Liza

DT Kianel

























You have until Saturday evening 20:00 Paris time to enter using the Inklinkz tool. The randomly chosen winner will be published next Monday along with the new challenge. The top 5 will be revealed on Wednesday next week.

We are all so looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations and will be so happy if you can join us!

The Magnolia DT x

12 comments:

  1. Wowww what a great suprise that I won this Challenge!!!
    Thank you very much, i'm very happy!!!!

    And what a beautiful cards from all the DT members!!

    Hugs Jenine xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful challenge and beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... don´t know what happens with my picture when I used Inlinkz, I choose my card, but something gets wrong... Please help me?

    Hugs Milo =) nr 73,

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    i've just enter my creation
    more pictures on my blog
    DT ladies what a gorgeous card
    congrats to jenine
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the amazing DT work! and thank you for such a brilliant challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how nice this challenge. Love all the dt work it is stunning. Thank you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this challenge and there are so many super projects from everyone - lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik ben nummer 115 heb perongelijk de verkeerde foto geplaatst!
    Weet niet hoe ik dit moet veranderen!
    Sorry voor het ongemak.

    Gr. Helga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning DT creations..great chall..plz. ignore entry 131 blogger messed up big time..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. bonjour,

    voici ma participation.http://le-scrap-de-cendrillon.over-blog.com/article-deux-petites-cartes-77769520.html
    merci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ladies

    I have been trying to link my submission for almost an hour! I don`t know what I am doing wrong. I have followed the Help section of inlinkz but its still not working. I linked last week but when you clicked on my card, it took you to your website. I`m so frustrated... If anyone can help, please go to www.anjelsec.blogspot.com

    Thanks and I love all the cards submitted so far - you are all very talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again

    I did it! I did it! I don`t quite know how, but it finally worked. And in time too!

    Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.