Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

challenge # 58 - Halloween


Hello Magnolia lovers!
Today is a sad day as i am now announcing that this new challenge will be our last one.
I would like to thank all of you that made this challenge alive 
and i would also like to tell a big THANK YOU to my Magnolia DT mates: you all rock! 
A big thank you also to my beloved coordinators that helped me through this adventure: Kim, Chris, Camilla, Kylie and Tanja: i love you guys! We will have a one week challenge this time and next wednesday we will announce the 2 winners.
So before giving you the new challenge, we would like to thank you all for the fabulous entries we received last week!!! And here is the randomly winner for this last week's challenge:

**********
********
******
****
**
number : 36 Christy


 


and

number: 4 Nicolchen




Congrats to you, please send name and address to : TOMICblog(arrowbase)gmail(dot)com with subject "TOMIC winner challenge # " so Magnolia can send you your secret prize!
Welcome to TOMIC new challenge :

Halloween + bat + purple/orange/black

Your project must be HALLOWEEN themed + we want to see a bat (can be a stamp, the shape of the card, diecuts, etc...) + The main colors have to be purple/orange and black (touches of other colors are permitted but those 3 ones will have to be the dominant ones)

Please read the rules on the sidebar before submitting.
For instance remember that you are allowed to combine your entry to TOMIC with no more than 5 other challenges and please respect the theme of the challenge, otherwise you won't be eligible for the draw and that would be a shame to miss the opportunity to win the fabulous prize offered by Magnolia...
Today we have the pleasure to welcome Chantal as our GDT and just take a look at the marvellous project she made for us!
GDT - Chantal






And just take a look at what our wonderful Magnolia DT members have made for this challenge. You can find all our blogs on the sidebar and see more gorgeous Magnolia creations! Please take a few minutes to leave them a comment, that sure will be appreciated.

DT - Irene







You have until Monday, 15th october 00:00 (Paris time) to enter using the Inlinkz tool.
The randomly chosen winners will be published on wednesday 17th october.
Have fun!
The Magnolia DT!

17 comments:

  1. Oooh what a pity this is going to be the last challenge.

    Grtz Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m sorry to hear this...that's really sad news...wishing you all the best ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I really red this... Did I mis some news before? So sad! I really gone to mis you'll!! And to the winners: Congrats!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad to see TOMIC go, I always look forward to seeing all the DT and challenge entrants' creations. You are such inspirations. I am going to miss this challenge blog. Best wishes to you all!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

  5. I'm also sad that TOMIC stops , can we now why or is this to
    dificult . I wish the design team good luck , and thanks
    for charing your creations .

    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no... one of my fave challenge blog will close... makes me really sad :-(. I always loved to join when my time allowed it and I always loved so much seeing all the gorgeous DT creations. Closing this blog will leave a big hole in blogland and many Magnolia lovers just as I am.
    All the best for you!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. c'est dommage que tt s'arrète !! je participe pour le dernier !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.....its all stunning works!!! I love Halloween, The bat to Magnolia I love it, same I have not.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness so very sorry that this will be the last challenge
    will be sad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh!! So sad to see this as the last challenge, Good luck for the future. Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness so very sorry that this will be the last challenge
    will be sad


    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear this is your last challenge. The DT have made some fantastic creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really sad and really shocked!!! Even though I don't always get to join in, I have always loved visiting you and getting fired up from all your fabulous inspirational works.

    I want to wish all the DT my very best wishes and say Thank You to you all for all your inspiration over the years. Good Luck all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never thought that this day would come...so sorry you are finishing, the DT team were always such an inspiration and the challenges so much fun
    I will no doubt see the DT around blogland, keep inspiring us!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jetzt hatte ich eine Tasche mit lauter Fledermäusen heute 16.10. gemacht und dann ist die Challenge schon zu Ende, lach.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Renate

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.