Hello and a warm welcome to The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) blog which is made especially for you Magnolia lovers by the International Magnolia Design Team!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Anniversary challenge winners!!!

Hi there!
We finally went through all the entries and several DT members also chose their favourite entries so here are the 3 lucky winners of the random draws:
WINNER OF 1st MAGNOLIA PRIZE
44 - Ellen40 

WINNER OF 2ND MAGNOLIA PRIZE

WINNER OF 3RD MAGNOLIA PRIZE
103 - Lou
 
Congrats to you all and please send us your informations at tomicblog(at)gmail(dot)com with subject "winner TOMIC #53" (please mention the prize you've won) so Magnolia can send you your wonderful prizes asap.

The design team has chosen several favourite entries so the winners of a DT card are:
# 83 - Melly
# 146 - Louise F
# 67 - Ida G
# 34 - Suzi
# 180 Simko
# 203 - Fleur
# 89 - Norma
# 188 - Annelies
Congrats to you guys and just send us a mail with your postal adress and entry name at tomicblog(at)gmail(dot)com with subject "card winner TOMIC # 53" so we can send you your cards as soon as possible.

Don't forget our current challenge "tag + Magnolia flower stamp".
You have until 11th july to enter. Please read the rules before submitting or your project might be cancelled. Good luck and we can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!
Love, Kianel & Magnolia DT.

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! so thrilled to have won a DT card, thank you so much xxxx
    How wonderful!
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness me!! I am so very excited that I have won 3rd prize, thankyou so very very much, going to send my email now!!
    thankyou again
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer!!! I am delighted to have won a DT card. Can't wait to display it behind glass in my craft room. Thank you so very much.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW-WOW-WOW!! I won 1st place.
    Thank you so very much.
    Hugs Ellen40

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I won a dt card!! I'm soooo thrilled!
    Sometimes you're just really lucky ha!?
    Yay! Thanks!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting, I've won a card, thanks so much, have a lovely day, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!!! I won the 2nd place!!!
    Thank you so much an I am looking forward
    to recieve my price!
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recieved my 1e price and I was stunned, what a great price :). Thank you so very much.
    If you want to see my price, come take a look at:
    http://hutselfrutselellen.blogspot.nl/2012/06/in-een-woord-wauw.html
    Hugs Ellen40

    ReplyDelete
  9. What happened to the new challenge? Just wondering. Elle Kasban

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nåt jag saknar på hemsidan är de uppdateringarna de gjorde förrut då man kunde gå in och se alla seten som kom ut, det är inte uppdaterad sen 2010.Det var så himla bra när man kunde gå in och kika där på alla stämplar som kom ut varje gång...är inte det nåt som ni skulle kunna börja med igen??? Eftersom alla butiker inte tar hem alla stämplar från varje kollektion så är det lite svårt att hitta och se alla stämplar som kommer ut.
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.